Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Client's Artwork and Projects

I thought I'd share some of the wonderful things my clients have made or worked on. I won't be including names or actual photos of my clients faces, obviously, for privacy reasons but their personalities and talents will definitely come shining through. You will have to forgive the quality of the photos as I've taken most of these using my phone instead of my digital camera. I find the phone less intrusive than my digital camera.

In this project the client above is pinning a sewing project. This piece of flannel is going to be a finished pet pad.

This is another sewing project. In this project the client is hand sewing the edges of a kid's quilt.


Greeting Card


Acrylic Painting


Cat on a Carpet



Wildflower and Cupie Doll Face

Person in Chair Sculpture



Person in Chair watching TV Sculpture

While going through these photos it reminded me of another suggestion ... it's always a good idea to cover your work surface with some sort of easy clean-up, wipeable, covering or vinyl tablecloth. It's a good idea to try and find something that is a light, solid color. Something with a colored print can make a client confused or impair their focus on the tasks at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment